The Multigauge 5650 Surveyor Thickness Gauge is a simple, robust ultrasonic thickness gauge designed specifically for ship and small craft surveyors, but can also be used in applications where different measurement modes are required. The user has a choice of Multiple Echo, Echo to Echo or Single Echo to cover all requirements. The gauge can be used for metal, GRP or plastic measurement and it automatically switches modes and settings depending on the type of probe fitted. The easy to use keypad allows operator interface whilst the bright LCD display can be used in all light conditions. All probes have Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR), which automatically adjusts settings in the gauge at the same time as transmitting recognition data – the result is a perfectly matched probe and gauge for enhanced performance. Additionally, the Automatic Measurement Verification System (AMVS) used with multiple echo ensures only true measurements are displayed, even on the most heavily corroded metals.
- Ignores coatings up to 6 mm thick using Multiple Echo. Coating Plus+ ignores coatings up to 20 mm.
- Single crystal soft faced probes protected by a membrane and single crystal hard faced probes for linear accuracy.
- Automatic Measurement Verification System (AMVS) in multiple echo mode.
- Echo – Echo mode for enhanced performance.
- Inspect GRP for osmosis.
- Large colour LCD display giving user information.
- No zeroing required.
- Easy calibration with menu driven buttons.
- Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR).
- Echo strength indicator.
Multigauge 5650 Surveyor thickness gauge, soft faced probe, hard faced probe, probe lead, spare membranes, membrane oil, ultrasonic gel, 15mm test block, membrane key, batteries, manual, calibration certificate, carry case.
Protective leather case.