The Multigauge 4100 and 4400 Underwater Thickness Gauges are simple, robust ultrasonic thickness gauges designed to be mounted onto all types of work class ROV’s. There are two models in the range, the Multigauge 4100 which has a depth rating of 1000m and the Titanium Multigauge 4400 which has a depth rating of 4000m. Both gauges have been designed and built to survive extremely harsh conditions that exist in the offshore and underwater industries worldwide. The gauges use multiple echo which means measurements can be easily taken without the need to remove coatings, up to 6mm thick, and the user selectable RS422 / RS232 output makes connection to most ROV’s simple. Both gauges link to Tritex NDT’s dedicated software called Communicator.
The ROV underwater thickness gauges are equipped with Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR), which automatically adjusts settings in the gauge for enhanced performance and Automatic Measurement Verification System (AMVS) to ensure only true measurements are displayed, even on the most heavily corroded metals. Both ROV underwater thickness gauges are supplied as complete kits.
A dedicated probe holder ensures correct presentation of the probe to the surface being measured.
- Compatible with most ROV’s
- Depth rating to 1000 m (3280’) and 4000 m (13,123’)
- User selectable RS422 or RS232 output
- Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR)
- Automatic Measurement Verification (AMVS)
- Ignores coatings up to 6mm thick using multiple echo and 20 mm with Coating Plus+ selected
- Rugged, durable and robust
- No zeroing required
- Easy to use Datalogging software
- Dedicated probe holder for correct presentation of the probe on flat and curved surfaces
Multigauge 4000 underwater thickness gauge, probe, spare membranes, membrane oil, 15mm test block, membrane key, spare ‘O’ rings, Molykote grease, nose cone release bar, manual, calibration certificate, carry case, communicator software, RS422 – RS232 converter, Impulse connector with fly lead, ROV test cable, power supply for use with test cable.
Download PDF Brochure