Tritex Communicator software displays live measurement results from either the Multigauge 3000 Underwater ultrasonic thickness testers, the Multigauge 4000 series ROV ultrasonic thickness testers or the Multigauge 6000 Drone Gauge onto either a laptop or PC. It is also used with the Multigauge 5700, Multigauge 5350 and Multigauge 5750 ultrasonic thickness testers.
Templates can be preset based on a grid, string of measurements or a combination of both. This gives maximum versatility for a wide range of applications including measurements on pipelines, pilings or ship hulls.
As well as storing measurement data, Communicator software also has the option to store the time, date and an identifying label for each measurement. In addition, various settings within either gauge can be changed from the software to optimise performance.
The stored data is saved in a standard TXT format allowing importation into standard analysing programs.
It also remotely displays measurements from surface gauges up to 1000m away.
- Displays real time measurements from the Multigauge 3000, Multigauge 4000, Multigauge 6000 and Multigauge 5700 ultrasonic thickness testers
- Remotely displays measurements from surface gauges up to 1000m away
- Easy to install and very user friendly
- Datalogging with grid or string templates, or a combination of both
- Bi-directional to allow settings in the gauge to be changed when used with the Multigauge 3000 or Multigauge 4000 underwater gauges
- Accepts RS232 or RS422 input
- Time, date and a label can be added to each measurement value
- Common output interface (.txt)
- Easy to use wizards for template programming