The Multigauge 5700 Datalogger wall thickness meter has all the same features of the Multigauge 5600 but with the added advantage of having the capability to store measurements within the gauge. Templates can be set up to store readings in a grid, string or combination of both, allowing complete versatility for all applications. Data transfer between the wall thickness meter and PC is done using a wireless RF transceiver. Intuitive menus ensure setup is very easy whilst the bright full colour LCD display can be used in all light conditions. Dedicated software, called Communicator, acts as the interface between the gauge and the PC. The gauge uses multiple echo to ignore coatings up to 6mm thick. An optional leather case is also available for extra protection.
- Ignores coatings up to 6mm thick using multiple echo and up to 20 mm with Coating Plus+ selected
- Stores measurements in a grid or string format
- Wireless data transmission to PC or laptop
- Echo strength indicator
- Measurement hold feature
- Rugged, durable and robust
- Leather protective case available
- Large bright colour LCD display giving user information
- Automatic Measurement Verification (AMVS)
- Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR)
- Easy calibration with menu driven buttons
- Easy to use clear graphic menu
Multigauge 5700 Datalogger wall thickness meter, probe, probe lead, RF transceiver, Communicator software, spare membranes, membrane oil, ultrasonic gel, 15mm test block, membrane key, batteries, manual, calibration certificate, carry case.
Protective leather case.
Download PDF Brochure
Elliot Berry Marine Services - United Kingdom
“Just to let you know I’m very impressed with the gauge and the after sales service is excellent”