The Multigauge 5300 GRP thickness gauge is a simple, robust ultrasonic thickness gauge designed to check the condition of Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) or Engineering Plastics. It can also be used on uncoated metal. The easy to use keypad allows operator interface, whilst the bright colour LCD display can be used in all light conditions. The moulded soft rubber surround feels comfortable, looks good and provides extra protection against knocks and scrapes. All probes have Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR), which automatically adjusts settings in the gauge at the same time as transmitting recognition data – the result is a perfectly matched probe and gauge for enhanced performance.
- Measures GRP or all types of engineering plastic.
- Large colour LCD display giving user information.
- No zeroing required.
- Single crystal hard faced probe.
- Easy calibration with menu driven buttons.
- Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR).
- Echo strength indicator.
- Datalogging version with wireless data transmission.
- 3 year warranty.
- Free calibration for the life of the gauge.
Multigauge 5300 GRP thickness gauge, hard faced probe, probe lead, ultrasonic gel, 15mm test block, batteries, manual, calibration certificate, carry case.
Protective leather case.
Download PDF Brochure
Derry Connell Marine Ltd - Ireland
"The 5300 GRP has provided consistently repeatable reference grp thicknesses in the areas of interest."