Tritex NDT Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges
Tritex NDT manufacture multiple echo ultrasonic thickness gauges designed to monitor corrosion levels and check metal thickness without removing coatings
Coatings up to 20 mm are completely ignored. We supply ultrasonic thickness gauges worldwide for use in all applications where metal thickness is a concern.
- Performance is the most important feature of our ultrasonic thickness gauges. They give reliable accurate measurements in the most demanding of applications. Whether it’s coated, bare metal, heavily corroded or clean, the Tritex Multigauge range has proven to be reliable, simple, accurate and robust.
All our ultrasonic thickness gauges have
- Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR),
- Automatic Measurement Verification System (AMVS)
- Single Crystal Probe Technology – avoids problems with ‘V’ beam error associated with twin crystal probes.
- Coating Plus+.
Tritex Multiple Echo thickness gauges significantly reduce preparation time as they eliminate the need to remove surface coatings.
Designed to check the condition of Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) or Engineering Plastics. It can also be used on uncoated metal.
Mounts onto a belt or chest harness for hands free use. Bright LED display.
On screen user information such as probe frequency and remaining battery. Colour LCD display. Easy to use keypad and menu system.
Stores measurements in a grid, string or combination of both. Easy template setup. Transmits data to the PC using wireless technology.
For metal, plastic and GRP measurement. Has selectable Multiple Echo, Echo to Echo or Single Echo measurement modes.
For metal, plastic and GRP measurement. Stores readings with easy template setup. Transmits data to the PC using wireless technology.
Large bright 10mm display. Integral battery with 55 hours runtime. Can be easily upgraded to a topside repeater. 500m depth rating.
- Ignore coatings up to 20mm thick using multiple echo.
- No zeroing required.
- No calibration at switch on.
- No removing coatings.
- Large bright displays for all conditions.
- Easy to use menus.
- Single probe type for all applications.
- Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR) for enhanced performance.
- Automatic Measurement Verification System (AMVS).
- Single crystal probe to avoid ‘V-beam’ error.
- Can be calibrated for all metal types.
- Free annual calibration for the life of the gauge.
- Switchable between metric and imperial measurements.
- All gauges are manufactured to, and comply with, BS EN 15317:2013. This standard covers the characterisation and verification of ultrasonic thickness measuring equipment to ensure they meet certain criteria of performance and build quality.
- Extremely rugged and robust.
- ‘O’ ring sealed connectors on surface and underwater gauges.
- Optional leather case with neck strap for surface gauges.
- Protective membranes to prevent probe wear.
- 3 year warranty.
- Supplied in heavy duty hard durable carry cases.
About Tritex NDT
Tritex NDT has grown to be one of the leading manufacturers of ultrasonic thickness gauges worldwide. Our experienced technicians pioneered multiple echo into hand-held ultrasonic thickness gauges in the 1980’s. We understand the problems faced by customers in all applications in the field of NDT and we aim to provide the best possible solutions. Our knowledge has been applied to the design, manufacture and marketing of our gauges.
Our use of the Multiple Echo method ensures that protective coatings remain undamaged, therefore eliminating the need for costly replacement.
Tritex NDT is committed to ensuring that all customers are provided with the highest level of products and services from first contact and throughout the active life of the product. We are acutely aware of the value of after sales care. All products are designed and manufactured in the the United Kingdom.
Tritex NDT Ltd is an ISO9001:2008 certified company.
Solent Refit - United Kingdom
“Your gauge is so fool proof to use, all of our people can do their own gauging”
SeaTech Commercial Diving Services Ltd - United Kingdom
“ We have a lot of experience using underwater thickness gauges but my team insist on using only the Tritex gauges now. The Multigauge 3000 gives stable measurements and locks onto readings instantaneously"
Valkyrie Diving - United Kingdom
“The Multigauge 3000 is absolutely brilliant, we love it! If there was any problem we would tell you. Also, the service is excellent!”
Elliot Berry Marine Services - United Kingdom
“Just to let you know I’m very impressed with the gauge and the after sales service is excellent”
Broomfield Marine Services - United Kingdom
“The company is one of the most honest and reliable suppliers I have dealt with…”
Sonometric - South Africa
"Tritex gauges are the best thickness gauges I have used..."
Jab Construction Ltd - Zimbabwe
“You are so efficient!”
Captain Joseph Zerafa - Malta
“Excellent service throughout”
We have launched our new Multigauge 5650 Surveyor thickness gauge. The new gauge, based on the already very popular original […]Read More ›