Tritex NDT Products
Tritex NDT manufacture multiple echo ultrasonic metal thickness gauges designed to monitor corrosion levels and check metal thickness without removing coatings
Mounts onto a belt or chest harness for hands free use Bright LED display Top display for convenient viewing
On screen user information such as probe frequency and remaining battery Colour LCD display Easy to use keypad and menu system
Stores measurements in a grid, string or combination of both Easy template setup Transmits data to the PC using wireless technology
Large bright 10mm display Integral battery with 55 hours runtime Can be easily upgraded to a topside repeater 500m depth rating
Two models available for 1000m and 4000m depths Simple and easy to install Fits most work class ROV’s
Used with the Multigauge 3000 to provide displayed measurements on the surface Two way communication to the Multigauge 3000 Ideal for class surveys or when visibility is poor.
Perfectly presents probe to the surface being measured Provides probe protection against hard knocks Fits most work class ROV’s
Simple software which displays measurement results from the Multigauge 3000 or Multigauge 4000 Stores measurements in a string, grid or combination of both Files can be easily exported
- Ignore coatings up to 20mm thick using multiple echo.
- No zeroing required.
- No calibration at switch on.
- No removing coatings.
- Large bright displays for all conditions.
- Easy to use menus.
- Single probe type for all applications.
- Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR) for enhanced performance.
- Automatic Measurement Verification System (AMVS).
- Single crystal probe to avoid ‘V-beam’ error.
- Can be calibrated for all metal types.
- Free annual calibration for the life of the gauge.
- Switchable between metric and imperial measurements.
- All gauges are manufactured to, and comply with, BS EN 15317:2013. This standard covers the characterisation and verification of ultrasonic thickness measuring equipment to ensure they meet certain criteria of performance and build quality.
- Extremely rugged and robust.
- ‘O’ ring sealed connectors on surface and underwater gauges.
- Optional leather case with neck strap for surface gauges.
- Protective membranes to prevent probe wear.
- 3 year warranty.
- Supplied in heavy duty hard durable carry cases.
About Tritex NDT
Tritex NDT is a leading company specializing only in the manufacture and supply of Multiple Echo Ultrasonic Metal Thickness Gauges used for verifying corrosion levels and measuring metal thickness from one side only, without removing any protective coatings. Coatings up to 20 mm are completely ignored. We supply ultrasonic thickness meters worldwide for use in all applications where metal thickness is a concern. Performance is the most important feature of our ultrasonic thickness gauges. You want the gauge to give reliable accurate measurements in the most demanding of applications. Whether it’s coated, bare metal, heavily corroded or clean, the Tritex Multigauge range has proven to be reliable, simple, accurate and robust. Single crystal probe technology avoids problems with ‘V’ beam error associated with twin crystal probes.
All our metal thickness gauges have Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR), Automatic Measurement Verification System (AMVS) and Coating Plus+. Tritex Multiple Echo thickness gauges significantly reduce preparation time as they eliminate the need to remove surface coatings.
Tritex NDT Ltd is an ISO9001:2008 certified company.
Solent Refit - United Kingdom
“Your gauge is so fool proof to use, all of our people can do their own gauging”
Boat Survey Professional - Spain
“…excellent customer service.”
Captain Joseph Zerafa - Malta
“Excellent service throughout”
Elliot Berry Marine Services - United Kingdom
“Just to let you know I’m very impressed with the gauge and the after sales service is excellent”
Broomfield Marine Services - United Kingdom
“The company is one of the most honest and reliable suppliers I have dealt with…”
A P Marine Surveys - Spain
“…excellent customer service.”
Jab Construction Ltd - Zimbabwe
“You are so efficient!”
Tritex NDT are pleased to announce the launch of the new Multigauge 5700 Datalogger gauge which stores measurements on the […]Read More ›
Tritex NDT is pleased to announce a rental partnership agreement with Subsea Technology and Rentals (STR), a multi-disciplinary technology expert. […]Read More ›